This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

yet another day

so much olor so little laces to visit where I can be free as the ealges engagered as they are you cant even take a feather without taking a bite out your banbks asss. 25 grand or somehting rediculous like that. but without the feathers how can I make the wings to fly where i need be? Wax is nothing, thats the caution, the feahters are the ghings you need in life that are restricted . Without those feathers i cant escape. no hope but to stay in prison. I can smell the salted air but can never again tast fox's ice cream. the rocks would be a nice place to contem[plate thes things, ut now theyre overrun with tourists and people like me who only want ot feel uniquie. people like me. its not fair, we try so hard to leave, but we all head for the same place, so how can we escape? when would we be free except to hold back. I dont want to progress if it means the restof the world will keep moving forwards with no cares for me or my feathersuit. They'll call me a chicken, some tar and feather victim, but I'll know what the real score is. I'll show them.

No comments: