This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3d person

I tell people I try see everything from the outside. Unbiased, ignorant. So I can give an honest opinion and judge how it would look to me if I were a stranger. I saw myself from the outside for an entire semester, to make up for the semester previous. I kept my ideas to myself and felt as though I was the only target of my reflections. But I was wrong.
Given all of this time, I havent had any truly contemplative moments where I see others as I saw myself, or really saw myself as other have seen me. I see others, and I see myself, but selfishly.
And I dont even know where Im going with this anymore, so if you have any ideas, I love comments.

No comments: