This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Pizza

Breath in. Sigh. Sunday - I hate Sunday well no don't I hate the expectations that come with Sunday. Did you do your your homework? No. Then you can't draw you can't work on your own stuff. so how else am I supposed to do it? mmm pizza. mmm warm nap - I wish someone took it with me. well, I'm sure they did, just in a different bed. What the hell is that sound? I hate waiting but I hate being alone. I feel I can use the word "hate" because it's only geared towards myself. No guilt involved. mmmmmpizza aftertaste - *pause for bite*I took two - I'm really hungry. I want Lo Mein and Crab Rangoon. How can Chinese food be romantic - it's so greasy! Sometimes, I feel like I don't chew right. because my mouth is so small. Small and child-like. grow up you're going to to be a teacher!

No comments: