This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Too long for a text message

Speak for me once more. Let the words trace down my neck and smiles etch on our faces. The good old days he says. The days before I abandoned you and hoped you would be waiting n the decrepit roller coaster where you took beautiful pictures and searched for a sign. Something more. Get something out of nothing.
I look from a distance and see how much you've grown. Pinks, reds, orange, yellows. Your hair braided into mine.
Remember the feather narrative? I want that feather. I'd cherish it more than you know.
My first true love, make sure Georgia is good to you. I know he will be. Write soon about amusement parks. Lie in the bath and think of candy striped legs and Dr. Stephen. Take pictures so I know you are alright. Take pictures so I know you aren't.
I'm glad you got out, regardless of how. Let's remember the notes and laugh about our antics.
I always think of your lips when I smell photo developer. Some days, it makes me cry

No comments: