This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

for a friend

every year I've known you this shit has happened to you which you dont deserve.
I dont know what it is about the people we surround ourselves with that makes a person disrespect and dishonor and embarras and take advantage of us, but it sucks, and you my friend deserve better.
I had faith in you 2, in her, Ive never seen you so happy, and what does she do? God if I know, Ive not been around to witness potential decline, Ive not been there to see any problems or conflicts, so I guess that makes me the ignorant one, but from what Ive read already, it sounds like she is at fault, and you left for dead.
Im sorry I cant be there for you, but maybe someone else who reads this will take care of you like in the old days. times have changed and so have we, but please, lets go back to the joy and bliss of our first semester. the best for all of us, before the hills and slopes of maturity crawled upon us.
Please be alright, who am I supposed to live with next if not you?
If nothing else will help, live does move on. We know that better than we thought we would, and
I belive it can make us better.

No comments: