This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I wish Camus had taken the train that day

I saw them on the verge of the precipice, it is funny they mentioned Kierkegaard in that respect.

They go on now, to what I wonder? The world is a giant place and though their words are beautiful, I wonder if they will be drowned out by the noise. I hope not, for me, for them, for all that hope to achieve something.

Yet I aknowledge that some people fail, merit, talent, effort, these things cannot guartantee much except that life will be an action based on attempt. I gladly recognize that uncertainty is the one thing that connects all our subjective experiences and yet I see in recent days that it is necissary to find things that hold that uncertainty at bay. Not escapisms, just little boosts that give us the strength to attempt in the belief that it is the only thing we need and not just merely the only thing we can do.

A little sad, but I have hope, since it is all i can have right now. their words and beauty have given it to me.

No comments: