This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Worst Case Scenario

Are you unconscious or just absent minded? Bleeding and beaten some alley some ditch. Like dying, like crying, and worse of all raped in the head. By a stick. Are you screaming off cliffs or broken on ice. Your neck snapped and splintered, lips bloodied and thick. Can nobody hear you, should I have bought you an emergency bracelet: Allergic to peanuts.
Wish on a star, don't know with who or where you are, but it must be the worst, phone busted and heart ready to burst. Sudden heart attack, dead. Just remember what I said. I don't know what I would do without you here. I would never love another... that's clear.

Like a machine, I'd create. I'd love the world and live sterile.

Somewhere you're beaten and broken, still I know the phone may ring IF you're only an hour late.

No comments: