This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Overachiever Sits On Mommie's Pet

Sunshine rampant on no heat days. We've got no money, push the car a million miles home. And balancing one on top of the other, a totem frozen. Make your call of the wild. Mine goes: reeeka-tikitik-reeeeka-shhhhalingo woop!

Its difficult during mating season. But we get by.

Is is quality or quantity the judges are marking off for? What the heck, let's go for both!

Dear Santa, you can keep my Holly Lifts Her Skirt that I asked for for Christmas, I've already got what I want most. Thanks anyway.

They hand out awards for living situations like I've got a choice and he's got a secret way down deep inside his wicked heart. Hell to everyone when they find out its me.

I never wanted my toes to turn black.

No comments: