This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fell in Love...

What I did this afternoon, after all my meetings and tick tock waitings, fumbling with priority tape at the post office with a cold that makes my nose drip, was come home, to a yarn filled apartment and take my pants off. I walked around in my underwear and legwarmers, and fed my cold vegetable and noodle soup. (You see, I don't eat red meat anymore.) I put, "The Last Man on Earth" on, and listened to Vincent price's lulling voice. The dramatic music and black and white film, set me at ease with soup that tasted more bland that grand, thanks to sinuses that won't let me breathe. And I was thinking, what a wonderful world we live in. And I was thinking, I just fell in love with me.

No comments: