This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Friday, September 25, 2009

so Im writing this uquick and alone, because Im waiting for my "friends" to show up for breakfast.  I dont know sometimes shy I call them friends, maybe it was because I DID once have good friends in the group, ut they all have abandoned the cause.  Now we're just 2 dichotomies that are still hanging out.  ANd I write this quick because I dont want any of them to see what I ahve to say.  does that mean I care?  
I truly miss previous years here.  The frollicking and the not caring about what people care about you.  But the past year and half has been differnt.  Evertying is personal, even the small things until the pressure builds and releases violently.  I cant let the pressure build, and neither can you.
We only have so long left before the cycle will start again in adulthood and I'm eager to wait.
Life wont be as simple as waking up, attending a lecture, then playing computer games.  
I'll have to worry about rent, bills, taxes, and keeping ANY money that I make.  I'll have to worry about the pressure of staying in tune with work, friends, stress and family.
Eager to wait.
Theyre coming, 
I gtg

No comments: