This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, September 14, 2009

dream of sept 14

We're running.  Its like a game, HVZ or manhunt, or maybe you just want to hit me with a nerf sword again.  Whatever the reason, we're running.
Its an enormous filled parking lot at night time.
We've both got that dream-induced super speed so we sprint and jump so far beyond what real physics would generally allow.  I've never run so fast, and you were there, right at my heels. 
We're both laughing hysterically as I try to lose you vaulting over parked camper trailers, dodging and weaving between mini vans and pickup trucks. 
Back and forth we go, over and over and over again, I cant gain any distance over you, you're always nipping at my heels ready to tag me out of the game.  Ready to win.
I zig,
I zag,
I slip and as I try to recover you tag me on the shoulder.
youve won. 
And we start to walk back to where the dream began, smiling and panting.

No comments: