This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whatever you are, be a good one

It happened. just like that. A scandal. A whisper in the back of the classroom. Someone waiting behind bookshelves, pressed up against the wall in an office. Sneaking up the sides of mountains. Right under their noses. Like weasels. Like easels leaning up against eachother. Gross. Sick. Disturbed I turn the page.
Years. One year. More than. Thankgod. Like time washes out wounds. And if only that damn school had a confessional I could turn in my unborn fetus, whispered threats and trashy pictures and start new. Wear white. Clean my teeth. Buff my nails.

The microwave dings. Its past bedtime. Past foodtime. Replace this moment with Obama staring, peering in my doorway, mask next door begging for a body to run away with.

And your scandal is nothing to my scandal. And we scandal like predetermined second story rules on sedentary rocks. collapse and beg one more time for sex. Rolling over, happy, so damn happy and coming back for one more kiss, one more kiss, one more kiss. one me. more. you. Us. We are the center of a wonderful world where random chest hairs and hairy bellies are lovely lovely lovely and we might just be the best damn...

Chewable. No she didn't... No.

I smile at Orion's Belt. Almost as if he forced my head down there like you do. I'll string beads on anything and take directions, for pretend. I'm a dinosaur. A BrontioRex,I bite ankles. You're voo-doo gets stronger by the day and I stare out windows in cars and sing love until it steams the place up.

The frill shark upset my stomach and I got engaged to myself as a distraction. Any time I think of how cool I am, "rock the casbah" starts playing in my head.

No comments: