This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, February 9, 2009

flying tandem and alone

translate this you punk ass know it all. Non one knows about the slow demeaning relations taht the bluejays have with thr stone walls that forbid tresspassing. Only jogging can sway the branches of the cresent moon over to my side of the valley. only hope reigns over the pale sun when its hidden by the dark clouds that bring the moist hatred of a sour mother earth.
not anohther day dgoes by when things dont arise in memoryt aht can only bring pain and and despair like I try to forget. things are making sense now. must be doing something entirely wrong, ar all too right. But who would really notice? no one notices the dead pancaked pigeon on the way down the street. I do. I should. no one notices, and it really pisses me off.
But what can any of ask of the toher 6 billion things that undulate around theis orb?
No hope to single. Only hope to cope.
Ive got the hope I think.

No comments: