This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, January 26, 2009

the hang of things

so long has it been since Iàve broken down metaphorically along thise not blue pages of the webertet. Not even watching what Iàm typing , just like old times, typ os and all. the only difference is this fd up euro keyborad abd how my fingers are colder than usaul.
so how is the sorlk without me watching it_
where did the question mark go_
balls and a halfzors I say
alright the jacket ahs come off, and mayn it is cold now. blodd comes and floods it all away in waves. the detail is excruciatingly beautiful in every piece of art. the dome would be so easy to slide off of. the stiars so easy to stumble upon. it feelis like i defied death multiple times today, and it hasnt really changes how I see things in this light.
so I haer we cahn have pets at the chester now, and woot on that I spose, but Id wouldnt really want some other responsiblity while trying to balence school. zACs fish seemed a bit too much at times.
odd to think that life goes on faster when your not around to witness it.
life deathj change and all that semeritan stuff. I dont know what else could possibly happen while Im here. aht I f I return to the chester and find that no one cares that I was gone_ I know that nothing at biout the college has or will change while Im not there, but it wouold be nice if I randomly showed up before school let out and surprised everyone.
at least my family will miss me, and I them as well.
sometimes an animal would be nice to havein the aparment touhough, just to keep us all busy while weòàre not waiting for classes to continue. Iàts been hard to work photographically wiht all the rain here, but I imagine its been alot worse in the good ol NH. Anywho, Iàm off,

I suppose you could say Im outie,
like a bellybutton.

1 comment:

Matthew Ostapchuk said...

dear harper; i wrote to you before reading yours - i'm glad it worked out so well