This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, October 6, 2008

toucha toucha toucha touch me

i consistently find myself thinking about all of us loving one another. manKIND. GENTLEmen. women are the saviours of the s=planet. but why do we limit ourselves to one lover at a time? ive never understood this. you dont have one friend at a time do you?

intimacy is special, but it shouldnt be so because of its scarcity. all our bodies are different.your heart lies where it does, its undeniable and anyone with eyes can read it. i dont think its selfish or dishonorable to want to experience as many sexual endeavors as you wish - but weve grown this standard that only one should receive sexual devotion, only one may be touched. i dont think so.

maybe in the future everyone will be bi! wouldnt that be so........!!!

we are so afraid of contact, so many of us.....when you bump into someone in public, your autopilot goes "sorry" or "excuse me" 'or "beg yhouer pardon"....what?! are the defenses so blind we must apologize for accidentally infiltrating the fortress, because the subway is crowded? maybe one day people will run into one another....and say....

Hello.

1 comment:

MaKeR said...

I can’t help but find my love elitist. And dwelling in the fact, that I’ve gave kisses and phrases to strangers and lost, not gained myself in them. And now, it is, with my restraint and utter stops of personality holding on to something, someone I can stand and know how much he needs my founding. Its not how many you can love, but how good your loving can become, that inspires, cures and feeds the world. And knowing that the word is broad, that love is different to a sister, to a friend and to a lover, why safety is not more prized, your health a point to love yourself. And with ideals of loving all, the evil that can hide in some, or ignorance that’s worse. Can this love that freely gives, lead to early death and if it does, don’t you rob the world of more, than if you set your sights on one instead of some. I’ve found the greatest impact in whispers, and no one hears my yells. But the challenge to love an individual outweighs the strength to love a multitude.