This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

there was no prompting this time. no reason for my sleep to betray me. Stresses have no cause for more stresses. I change my pattern, adapt to what needs to be adapted to, and still I cant even get a good night's sleep. is it even related to them? or was it a brain fart? Is it a secret desire, kept even from me or is it meant to reassure the tremendous guilt had I not been dreaming?
Amazin what can spoil a day.
it could be a look. or someone's tone.
90 percent of what you say you dont actually say.
so what am I telling people? do they know what Im dreaming about? could they help if they did?
I used to find solace in being able to work all day, it got me away from life. Not even thats cutting it now.

No comments: