This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, November 29, 2010

877 cash now

back pain and that feeling of nausea that usaully accompanies too many drinks. a dream of soffocation. a heart attack/ he was too realistic. moneyh troubles and rememberance fo high school where losing u locker combo was the worst thing that could happen to me. nothing is due. it all hits the fan at that time of year. its like these sharkds pla it that way. 56 hour weeks. not a dime. I want to travel again. like that nice old man at the craft fair. to somewhere familiar and confortable just for me. im allowd to be selfish with my own money right?!its my money and i need it now! fucking tv getting the best of me. damn you JG wentworth

No comments: