This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Song, A Fairytale.

he wants me to write. he wants me to sing. he wants me to write but i can't write a thing. without thinking, without stuttering, without idling wishing for you. like dreaming, not singing, hard to grasp and even harder to do.
he wants me to write. he wants me to sing, he wants me to write, but i can't write a thing. as if haunted, with apparitions wanted, i beg you to come instead of go. and as if parted, before we've started, my warmth for you, i long to show.
he wants to write, he wants me to sing, he wants me to write but i can't write a thing. come to me tonight, come to me and bring, your smile that burns so bright, a touch to help me sing.
For he wants me to write, he wants me to sing, he wants me to write but i can't write a thing...

No comments: