This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

share

right around the corner and its all over. In a few months time will be like no other time prior. and I can hardly wait. At the same time, what will I do? I cant work, I wont interact. back to that unstoppable pursuit to finding the perfect moment. The solitude where I can call a location mine. I dont want to settle for the parking garage again. The concrete was hard on my bum. And what will happen to her and I? I'd like to see her but I dont know how or when. Maybe her birthday, but thatll be 3 months in the waiting.
And afterwards? I'll be working or something forever.
i dont want to work forever
I want right now, to persist for eternity. I'm so comfortable, here in my little chair, empty and loose. My clothes are fitting perfectly today, no muscle pains, Im clean.
Everything is so quiet. here I am, "working" and no one is making a sound. the loudest sound is my fingers right here and now and the heater humming away. keeping me comfy.
And here I'll remain, for better or worse.
so now what?

I'd like to go on, but will anyone read it anyway?
are you reading it?
I bet you are.
so what do you think? what does the summer hold for you, reader?
I'll be eager to read your ramblings.

No comments: