This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

jesus prince of happy hour

David Whitmer / John Kerry shagfest lisk stick cow hor shoe law face monkey lose fro shorn tread fork listen to the rhtthm of falthing spider shausages can you hear the way I like fork work lork at me lork at me Lorca francoise has two left legs that bend backward beneath the size of a cow hear muffin cake sugar lunatic Kiss me kate Ten thing I have about the shre locked up with hairly men and lesbians that want to suck my big toe

flavor like hord puffs chocolate sweet finger piles chicken in ranch reach for the stores wal shit hurt mart fuck shit damn hell profanity profanity profanity profanity profanity profanity profane vile offal awful awesome shit some loose some some more none left can’t help myself from kissing tigers with bad haircuts can’t help myself from snaking oil all over Cameron diaz sugar honey iced tea

spumonte ale wagon headache smells like teen deodorant underneath the boar shorts of lover excitement taping the envelope of happiness with the scotch of open wounds blood bleeding heinous shnare hoob spill cantaloupe stream of rover caper send me up the river to where I can’t hearn my mother think my father sending his sons to war with the devil for two years when they can’t hug a woman

let me feel your hair let me feel your toes let me feel your open would let me feel what I can’t feel what I don’t want to fee I feel nothing I feel cold I feel feel feelfeelfeelfeelfeelfeeel nothing more than feeling like I’m trying to forget your face your size your ring your bad habits your cooking your break your Listerine, your hemherroids your frankness your unfrankness your you your me your mom helf up a drug store with a rotton limp brown unhealthy poisionous bananna

it’s been a month two months three months five years I can’t hear my friendly fron prince

No comments: