This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Arcade over the edge of Leviathan

I shot her in the face and watched her fall into the sea bellow. Drowning nonchalantly, pieces of her porcelain remains scattered amongst clown fish. The tearful eyed bee keeper hands me a hankerchief and tells me that the sun is going to fall down. Standing in the shoes of my old antagonist, things begin to make sense. I weep forawhile, but I remember that she isn’t dead. They never really die, she’ll insert her coins and come back three times more powerful to strike me down and kill me.

Stage 1: Forest Wrath Zone,

Stage 2: Weed in the Parkinglot at 4:00 AM

Stage 3: Swan’s Blood Promise,

Stage 4: Futurist’s Bicycle Erotica,

Stage 5: Puppetman Orgy Castle,

Stage 6: Arcade over the edge of Leviathan,

Stage 7: Kamen Rider-All Villains Strike Back,

Stage 8: A giant battleship “Mother Harlot 99” is approaching fast!

The weakspot is the head, exposed Cotton Candy brain full of filth. She let’s go and blows away, destroys the final boss, blows me away. I fall ravaged, ruined and dead as salome’s doornail. I look up, expecting to see the broken face of the porceline girl I killed, but instead I see the shoes of my old antagonist. The Birdwoman returns to finish the job years later, ready to take my soul away again. She places the gun I used to shoot her down and insists that we play Russian Roulette. The winner get’s to climb from the wreckage and the loser must stay in the paper city that holds us lost misfits, forever.

I decline her offer.

No comments: