This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

and this is a weekend with no responsibility, family, or routine.

so i just watched fear and loathing in las vegas. after a few drinks. i think thats all you need to fully appreciate that film. I still have no clue what its about. and i dont need to. I was freaking out during the entire duration as it was. and I've lost all track of time. now im just killing it until im not alone online, and its dark out. and i have my gun in case of psychos decide to not call my bluff tonight. and a bat for if they do. and I hope not to wake up at 3 in the morning again. was way too hot this morning. no wonder im tired. combo of being drunk and sleepy. stumbled over the word "and". want to sleep. want to sleep and not dream of waking to family, or being abducted, or being haunted. want to have the money to travel. even just to sabboday falls. but no. its not fair, having just enough to satisfy the greedy bastards at sallie mae. looking for another job, but need a portfolio. to make a portfolio I need a job. DAMN catch 22. But I suppose I should call it a night now, because other things are bound to happen real soon. sleep well everyone.

No comments: