This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Ill miss the indecisions. the way we never spoke to anyone and complained how crowded everyhwere was even if there were only 150 people on campus at a time. Ill miss how alone we feel when we cant get a moement to ourselves. I might even miss the fights, the unspoken arguements that should have, but never happened. I'll miss the noise, sit in my room in silence and thinkj " wow, its really over. what next?" and no one will be with me to sympathize because we'er all on our ownm we always have been. And I knoew that this means little to many, but I dont care, because this is what we're here for, like a planet fitness for the mind, and we;ve got lifelong memberships. So judege or dont, I dont care. I dont feel guilty for anything I may have done, I dont regret any decisions I've made over the past 4 years,, Im now starting to see how it ALL strung together, I believe fate is what you make it to be, and Im making mine positive. somehow.
I felt bad for a while that I wasnt leaving a legacy or anything behind. Thats still true now, but what could I have done? We never speak aloud our thoughts until goaded, or until its so pent up in us that we need to expel. Everyone here knows about the need to expel...
I'll miss the lost opportunities, the lack of goodbyes, the times we needed a good drink but were to busy to be bothered. I'll miss that time where we never hung out when we should have. And I wish sometimes we werent hanging out when we did.
4 years come and gone, and like highschool its all over/. I havent spoken to anyone from highschool since graduation, and Im sure and worried that its a repeating cycle.

No comments: