This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oct 6

A group of us had a plan.  We needed to feed
We would cut the power to the house, at the box in the basement.  
Chris would have NO CHOICE but to come down to turn the power back on.  Even if he brought his nerf pistol, the pitch blackness would force blindness.
I was going to pounce.
So the time draws near, and the stunned brethren join me in the basement for the spectacle.  
We cut the power.
He opens the basement door, but the hall light is still on, he would be able to see us as he turned the corner.  
How was the power still on for that light?!
He begins to descend anyway, and the brethren start to giggle in anticipation for my impending kill.
He hears the giggling. Dammit.
He runs back upstairs, and I chase after him.  I've got nothing to lose now.
He shoots me in the head, the nerf dart pricks me with the same "HA-HA" feeling Mr. Church was giving me with his eyes as he waited for me to ascend the stairs.
I wake up

No comments: