This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

how i write in my notebook

odor of vinegar --- i read about five
that always seems --- girls whose lives had
to follow around --- been irrepearably harmed
There was a dog --- by the men who had layd
once named vinegar --- hands upon them and the
because he was short --- words that had caught
and sour like bukowski --- in their throats because
who loved women and --- weakness had betrayed
loved his pecker and --- them. I wonder what
the story of words --- the eyes of their children
that flowed around --- are like. the three yeard old
them one and all. --- clutches a bottle of soda
Huidobro takes about --- half his size. All I
the divine creativity --- can smell is paper and
the revery that takes --- ink. What are the value
the poet and all I --- of these words anyway?
get is the low rage --- moving on to the word
I feel below my --- around me I have left
stomach that I --- the past behind for now
want to pinch off --- except in the context
to keep from polluting --- of colors and silence that
any blood vessels --- have had an influence on
the beating of the --- the the way i take my
heart is a simple --- sucks up and ball them
furious motion in --- in the corner with that
the historical context ---
of things. ---

No comments: