This is a stream-of-consciousness blog for people to contribute to. Email mattyqwilliams@gmail.com to join in.

Friday, November 13, 2009

3 more

George Castanza needed to go up 5 flights because he forgot something important in his apartment. He starts for the elevator and I start berating him for being lazy. So I jump in the elevator with him to point him of his wrongdoings. We start up, its only 5 flights, but its 5 flights like willy wonka would have it. We're plastered to the walls, the ceiling, the floor, tripping out as we soared through space, through the clouds into the ground. We finally got to the 5th floor, and I know understood why George took the elevator.

A group of us were working construction or something by a river, and it was in the middle of night and time for me to quit. I make for my car, but I cant remember off hand where my keys or my car are. Thats when I get the sense that Im not alone, the pack has realized that Im alone and helpless. I hear one of them behind me, then 2 beside me, and I hear the scream of the hunter as its pouncing for me. I scramble for my keys, find them, press the unlock button and dive into my car. I peel out of the lot with a hunter at my passenger window, and I drive for miles in the south before I turn back. Its midafternoon by the time I return, and everyone is surprised Im still alive.

Two tanks were battling, and I thought, Great! they can kill eachother, and we dont have to worry. They heard me say that, and decided to join forces. Each of them turned to uber scary deceptacons, and were pursuing me. I think the trippy elevator will be safe. I jump in and pull my own personal autobot from my back pocket. By the time I reach the 5th floor I have a metalic heroic transformed cat at my side, ready to take on the double threat.

I wake up yet again.

No comments: